Whether you’re after a cheap kids tablet or something a little more premium, we’ve done the necessary tablet reviews to help you make the right choice.
- Amazon Fire HD 6 – The Amazon Fire HD 6 is one of the best tablets for kids. It has a memory of 1 GB RAM, internal storage capacity of 8 GB, and priced around $100.00
- LeapPad Ultra XDI – The XDI is child-friendly, rugged and includes an extra safe web browser. Children can enjoy games on the durable and large screen of this tablet. The storage capacity of this LeapPad tablet is around 8 GB.
- iPad Mini – With iOS 8 pre-installed and Apple’s Family Sharing, this is the best budget tablet for an entire family.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition – this 7-inch tablet features many child apps including games, education and eBooks
- Fuhu Nabi Big Tab – Made especially for children and their parents, the Nabi Big Tab HD line features a massive 20” and 24” HD display, built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Google Nexus 7 – This 7 inch tablet contains many apps including Kids place and Safe Kids. The RAM of this tablet is of 2 GB with 16 GB storage capacity.
- Kurio Xtreme – Kurio Xtreme tablet includes more than 90 apps and kid-friendly content. Motion control games, keep children active and it’s battery is rated for 8 hours of usage.
Exposing our children to new technology, and allowing them to become comfortable with using it at an early age gives them a powerful head start when it comes time for them to gain the proficiency with computers that will be practically essential in the future job market. For children that are, say, in elementary school, the best way to do this is with a flexible tablet computer that’s built just for them. Kids tablets need to be built to withstand plenty of knocks and bumps. The type and range of content you can access will be a big factor whether it’s being able to play Angry Birds Go or learning how to count to ten.
Read More: Star Wars BB8 Robot Toy